Thank u Particentral :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank u Particentral :)

I read ur blog on wet shaving and finally got the guts to try it since I got a bravura. I had a pelted mess of a mini doodle that was 4 and never professionally groomed before (groomed by mom) so I decided to give it a go. I did a #9 bravura since I don't have the special outlet to use my corded clippers. Yes, it was messy but MAN did that hair come off easier than dry and I didn't even have to rebathe.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed info sheet

Originally posted by groomerjade View Post
    I read ur blog on wet shaving and finally got the guts to try it since I got a bravura. I had a pelted mess of a mini doodle that was 4 and never professionally groomed before (groomed by mom) so I decided to give it a go. I did a #9 bravura since I don't have the special outlet to use my corded clippers. Yes, it was messy but MAN did that hair come off easier than dry and I didn't even have to rebathe.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed info sheet
    You are most welcome. You can biy a portable GFCI at any hardware store btw. they plug into any outlet.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I'll do that. Didn't know they made portable ones

Comment

Just saw this today. Great info.

Comment

Working...
        X