Wet Shave on Puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Shave on Puppy

Check out the page on our website: http://www.chazlynboardinggrooming.c...ted-puppy.html

She was a very good puppy! Thank heavens for wet shaving - no problems at all getting her done.

A very nice job

Thank you for sharing the photos, they are awesome.
    You did a very nice job grooming her. She looks great.
    Very nice job on the ears, too

Vivien

Comment

VERY nice job!!! She looks much happier also. Did mom reconize her own pet?
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Customer reaction, and a side note

It was pretty funny with the owner: "OMG, OMG, it doesn't even look like my baby! And she's so cute!! I can see her eyes!! And she still has a little beard...wonderful...Look at her feet - she has black pads...OMG!!"

No tip, though... not very many people tip around here, no matter how much work a dog (or cat) is.

Oh well, that's the way it goes - I'm just pleased they were happy and the pup feels so much better! She was an incredibly sweet little dog.

One very, very interesting thing happened when I posted this procedure to my website. First, I put the link in the wet shaving section here under Techniques. According to my site, not too many hits from GroomerTalk if people wanted to look at the site. Then I posted my site to the other groomer Yahoo e-mail group. WOW! I'm up to 170 hits today, 140+ hits yesterday. And wet shaving has been around a long time - I did that page more for customer education than anything else - just to let pet owners know that a matted coat isn't impossible. It just really surprised me - so many people here use that technique. I didn't think I did anything out of the ordinary, just a better, more humane way to groom a difficult coat.

Comment

Working...
        X