Bane of my Existence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one of those, OES, Poodle, GP

I loathe the days this dog comes in. He's actually not that bad, just a pain in the rear to groom so I feel your pain lol. Click image for larger version

Name:	521930_10152801991270647_889534236_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1121084

Comment

I inherited this from one of my groomers who moved away. I don't know what I ever did to her to deserve this.

She was doing him in a Wahl E coc. When the owner found out that her groomer was moving, she said she would try a shop closer to her house (YAY!). But she came back... Unhappy with them (Boo!!!), and asked for me (BOOOOO!!!!).

I managed to pull a Wahl 0 coc through him, and charged her $50 more than what the last groomer charged her, and she still loved it. Ugh.

I also have a Bouvie/Doodle that asks for me.

Once again: Kill. Me.

And yes, she loves to tell us, and our other waiting clients how much she paid for him, since he is SO RARE because nobody else breeds OES to Poodles. Gee, I wonder why.

Comment

I also thinned away most of his face, so he looked more like a "regular" doodle than an OES. She kept talking about how his head looks like an OES and not a poodle, but I could not care less, and could not deal with that face.

Comment

It gives me huge pain to admit this, but he is pretty cute. I hope to heck I never have to groom one!

Comment

Originally posted by pittymama86 View Post
            I loathe the days this dog comes in. He's actually not that bad, just a pain in the rear to groom so I feel your pain lol. [ATTACH=CONFIG]24314[/ATTACH]
            I think I'd rather groom the Sheep Doodle than this dog!

Comment

Originally posted by VIPgroomer View Post
              I second that!!

Comment

You poor girl. I hope your back and shoulders hold up.
                Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	318874_10152801991710647_1204728789_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1121092
                  Originally posted by VIPgroomer View Post
                  Wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt part GP. He's big and wiggles around a lot for his face. Plus he drools. ..... come to think of it.... yeah, it's not very pleasant. He's only in about every 4mos for a full groom. Every 8wks he gets a bath. Thank goodness he doesnt mat like a doodle. He mats a little under the pits and on legs but he has course hair that is thicker than concrete and a nightmare to blow dry and make look fluffy.

I think the only thing worse is if MOO's doodle dog thing bred with this dog and made grooming nightmare babies. lol.

Comment

I used to have an OESDoodle that I did, but somehow his price kept going up until they quit coming. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by itstnme View Post
                      I used to have an OESDoodle that I did, but somehow his price kept going up until they quit coming. :-)
                      Ha! Shhhhh dont tell anyone but this is also how I weed out the dogs i dont like grooming.

Comment

oooooooh well....errr....hehehe.....how bout this one? hubby and i were at the mall the other day and we walked into the pet shop in the mall...and lo and behold we have SIBER DOODLES!!!!!!

wanna guess? no? well....a siberian husky mixed with poodle. NOW THAT is a groomers nightmare right there and then! but at least he looked like a irish wolfhound looking doggie with sparse ass hair lol! hope he keeps that freaking coat and is the ONLY siberdoodle out there hahaha!! and he looses his nuggies pretty darn quick lol! dont want THAT trend to catch on!

Hound

Comment

Working...
                        X