Guess what Mom was.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what Mom was.

Here are pictures of Chiquita. She is a cute little ball of fire. She has her Mom's personality I think. She notices everything that goes on. She really had a hard time getting her pictures taken, and in one of them you can barely tell she was telling me about it. Her face was a bit hard to do as her parents keep chopping up her face, and she also has eyelashes.
    Attached Files

She looks cockapoo but that doesn't fit the personality, sounds more pomeranian attitude. hmmm am I close?

Comment

3 guesses in one!!

Is she part lhasa? Cockerapso? Lhasapoo?

Comment

I don't know what she is. But gosh is she cute. Those eyelashes. The only dog I have ever noticed having them so long is schnauzer
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Bichon/Cocker cross?

Comment

No poodle, no lhasa, no cocker! on either side.

Comment

I'm guessing bichon/cocker. she is really cute and what a great groom.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Okay, I'll go out on a limb and guess Bichon/Golden?

Comment

Not golden or bichon. I give another hint. She was the only one with long hair in the litter.

Comment

i wish i could go work with you for a couple of weeks your grooms are terrific
                    im guessing,beagle,lab,pit i have no idea cute dog

Comment

Wild guess. She does totally look like a cockapoo. Maybe Wheaton and something little and short haired?

Comment

Wheaton/beagle?

Comment

No one seems to be even a little bit close. Her mom is a chihuahua and her dad is a maltese. I did believe it at first that she was half chihuahua till her dad said she was out of his daughter's female chihuahua and male maltese. He said the others did not have near the hair she has.

Comment

Originally posted by rainingcats&dogs View Post
                            i wish i could go work with you for a couple of weeks your grooms are terrific
                            im guessing,beagle,lab,pit i have no idea cute dog
                            Thanks! I think since my husband came to work with me to bathe my dogs for me, I have had more time to spend on doing a better job on my dogs. Teddy Bear clips have always been my thing and I have a lot of them. Also, this board has been very good for me, along with working with my daughter, who is very creative herself, so we compete with each other. We'd probably could make more money if we just did the dogs, but we are starting get busy enough now that we can be more selective about what we care to groom.

Comment

I still don't see it, I'd think she'd be smaller and the drop ears are throwing me off. lol Whatever she is, she's cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X