My first attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first attempt

I got to do Asian fusion on an actual paying client!!!! Omg, he was so good for never having been groomed before, at 1 1/2 years old. Mom loved it and said "why would anyone get a puppy cut, when they could do this?!"

Before

Before

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

How cute! Great job.
    Agree with Mom, why would anyone want a "puppy cut"? It's so much more fun to do cute cuts like this.

Comment

Super cute

Comment

Great job!!! Super cute and owner will be getting a TON of compliments about her adorable dog. Look forward to getting a new client list a ting that great style.

Comment

I think you did a beautiful job.........but.......is she going to get her doggie on a regular grooming schedule.....like every 4-6-8 weeks ?? If not, then the doggie will end up looking like a mess sooner than the traditional "shavedown" that this owner deserved. I would hate to have her get the impression that she can go another 1.5 yrs and end up with a super cute dog after so much grooming neglect.

Happy making them look super cute

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Looks awesome! great job!
              It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
                I think you did a beautiful job.........but.......is she going to get her doggie on a regular grooming schedule.....like every 4-6-8 weeks ?? If not, then the doggie will end up looking like a mess sooner than the traditional "shavedown" that this owner deserved. I would hate to have her get the impression that she can go another 1.5 yrs and end up with a super cute dog after so much grooming neglect.

Happy making them look super cute

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
                That dog did not look neglected. If you have maintained Any full coated dogs they look stinky pretty fast even with no mats. If this dog hasn't been PROFESSIONALLY groomed in 1.5 years then it's for sure been maintained by owner otherwise the OP would have shaved it. Beautiful job!, she will love the much easier maintenance. On practical note, the side fall might be tad long unless mom plans on pinning or banding it. Av truck is to thin the front edge, in effect moving it back so that it doesn't fall into eyes as fast. You can also layer the top layer of hair and create length with the bottom layers which won't flop around as much as all one length.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Sooooo cute - great job!![emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                    That dog did not look neglected. If you have maintained Any full coated dogs they look stinky pretty fast even with no mats. If this dog hasn't been PROFESSIONALLY groomed in 1.5 years then it's for sure been maintained by owner otherwise the OP would have shaved it. Beautiful job!, she will love the much easier maintenance. On practical note, the side fall might be tad long unless mom plans on pinning or banding it. Av truck is to thin the front edge, in effect moving it back so that it doesn't fall into eyes as fast. You can also layer the top layer of hair and create length with the bottom layers which won't flop around as much as all one length.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    Agree!
                    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Excellent job!! It is more difficult to do "JP or Asian fusion" on Shih Tzu than on Poodle. Fantastic)

Comment

Working...
                      X