No announcement yet.

Natural remedy for Hyperkeratosis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem with my husky. Not on her paws, but just her nose. I've been keeping it at bay with vitamin E, but being the worry wart I am over my girl, I am trying to find a way to really pin point the problem. Could this be a nutrient difficiancy like zinc, if so, how can I diagnose the problem. Could this very well be an issue with water intake due to hard water or heavy mineral content in the water. Or could this be a digestive problem from a possible immune issue.
    Sorry for all the questions,
    Just a worried dad over my big little 125lb baby
    Two Wolves

Comment

Hyperkeratosis

Hyperkeratosis presents a disease that can affect both nose and paws. It occurs when a dogs body produces too much keratin. Keratin is a structural protein of everyone’s body and is meritorious for hair production. Hyperkeratosis is followed by ugly-looking crusts on a dog’s nose and hair on its paw pads.
      It’s highly advisable to take your dog to the vet from the first spotted symptoms of hyperkeratosis.
      For more information about Hyperkeratosis, I recommend reading the article https://flora4pets.com/blogs/news/hy...og-how-to-cure .

Comment

Working...
      X