The Coolest Thing Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coolest Thing Ever!

I just think this is amazing. It's the partially stripped ear of my new foster, a Wire Fox Terrier. I've got another thread about him but this was so cool, I just had to start another one. The difference in color is fantastic. His coat is coming out so easily and he really seems to love the attention.

Maybe I'm easily excited but WOW!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Canopener Sally; 03-22-10, 05:45 PM. Reason: typo
    That Tenacious Terrier!
    www.thattenaciousterrier.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Kinda makes it worth springing out of bed in the morning, huh?
    I hope you post pics when he's finished!
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

WOW!! Bet he'll be impressive!

Fantastic that he seems to be so depraved and desperate - er, I mean tolerant - that he seems to ENJOY you stripping!! lol

If he's that rich in color through most of his tan parts, he will be fabulously striking when you are done. Hope I don't miss the pics!

Comment

I can't wait to see the pics when he is done his transformation. I hope you take before,during,and afters, that would be not only uber cool,but helpful to those of us who are learning to work the coats!
        "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
        Quote:Cath

Comment

Well I didn't work any miracles here. I removed a lot of dead coat. Once I did, I could see his skin better and it looks awful. He's on Baytril for this generalized skin infection and nasty ear infection. Anyway, after I removed a pile of coat I just clipped him. The rescue wanted some nice photos so I went ahead. It's better than nothing I suppose. I did strip his ears. Here's Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Poodleluv, I've got before and durings on my facebook page if you want to check them out, search for That Tenacious Terrier! Become a fan while you're at it, hehe.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Canopener Sally; 03-24-10, 11:18 PM.
          That Tenacious Terrier!

Comment

Everything about him has changed. I can see it in his eyes, and with your beautiful talent for photographing dogs...I can feel his happiness.
            Honestly COS....you are transforming this dog from the outside in...and the inside out.
            After 30 yrs of grooming dogs...it really takes a LOT for me to say "he doesn't look like the same dog". He...doesn't look like the same dog.
            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

oh he does look great!! Pity his skin wasn't better for a proper strip, but he obviously feels great now!!!

Comment

I think you worked a miracle he looks happy like he feels really good in the after shot. He does look like a new dog.

Comment

4 sibes, thank you. You really know how to give a compliment.

Fantastic Mr. Fox has been adopted to a wonderful family in Delaware. If anyone gets a chance to work with American Fox Terrier Rescue., do so. They're wonderful.
                  That Tenacious Terrier!

Comment

Very nice. I think stripping is an affliction for those of us who enjoy it. There is something so satisfying about getting rid of that fuzz and watching all that color and texture come to the surface, lol. Yes, I am easily entertained.

I always enjoy your pics and love your grooms.

Comment

Working...
                    X