Finally finished Vogue dye job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished Vogue dye job

I have had a vision of what I wanted to do with Vogue for a while now. It's been raining like mad though and didn't want to freshly color her and have potential bleeding if she lays down wet ( transfer from dyed legs to body) . So I had a customer not show up yesterday so I decided to finally do it.

Crazy liberty brand dye was used..
    She was dirty even, but it still took well.
    The black was applied first and soaked an hour while I did the rest.
    I used cholesterol to protect the surrounding skin/ hair from dye and when I was ready to rinse I slathered some in the green Vine so that the pink run off from the flower wouldn't turn it brown.

Tail only soaked 6 minutes so it's lighter. Watermelon looking!

I'm very impressed with the black! It's not an oxidizing dye, no mixing, and it took so well on dirty hair.

Next I will refresh her other 3 legs with pink. And redo the turquoise heart on her shoulder.

I'm tempted to add some hand painting on her body but worried it will look tacky

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I love your choice of design and color. This is the first time that I have seen a dog having a dyed fur.

Comment

Originally posted by buenavides1 View Post
      I love your choice of design and color. This is the first time that I have seen a dog having a dyed fur.
      Thanks! Now I'm thinking of doing a Japanese fighting fish on other leg..

Comment

Love your work, Itza. I show it to people all the time to let them see talent.
        Will love to see the Beta

Comment

Beautiful Itza.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
            Thanks! Now I'm thinking of doing a Japanese fighting fish on other leg..

Haha- so you're NOT really finished! Sometimes creative minds can be a burden...

Comment

That's what I was thinking, you don't have an empty tank Itza.

Comment

Working...
              X