Blow Pen users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow Pen users

For those of you who use blow pens how long dose it take for them to wash out. Is it somthing that has to grow out or dose it wash out in a bath or a few baths????

I did a search of old posts and only saw two responses to removal. One said days or first bath and the other said months. So its 50/50 fast/slow so help me break the tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Peaster; 04-30-07, 06:17 PM. Reason: added more

some of the colors fade quick and others have to grow out.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

ok. I wasnt sure about that either.

Comment

Depending on the coat type it should wash out in the first bath. Blopens are not suppose to be semi permanent just temporary.

Comment

I am getting into the creative grooming. I love working with the Blo Pens.
          They are easy to use and will wash out in one or two baths. I have used them on my standard poodles and some colors take longer to fade, it depends on the coat texture. I put a flower on Willow and I just changed the color each time I bathed her. She had the sculptured flower from March till Sept. I have used the semi-permanent color and it takes months to grow out.
          Last edited by wynningway; 10-29-07, 08:43 PM.

Comment

blo pens are something I need to try now that I've tried the color routine with hair dye. . .I need to wait for Simon to grow out, Ariel to fade, or a new dog to be creative on!!
            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
            Apparently common sense isn't all that common
            *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I used blowpens on my poodle October 5th and they still have orange in them. I thought the color would wash right out too, as they did when I used them on my white poodle (Gracie's silver-beige). She's been washed at least 5 times since then and I'm competing next weekend. I'm hoping that won't be a problem...
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I did a Havanese's ears and tail in purple Blo-Pen in JULY, and they were still a very pale pink=-until I did orange for Halloween earlier this month. And she gets groomed every 4 weeks as well as baths at home in between! I think the colors with red/pink in them tend to last longer than other colors.

Comment

depends on the colour used (red will last longer than blue for instance) & the coat type/tecture.. ive done dogs that it wased right out & ive done ones that even 6 weeks later still has colour in the coat like its stained (mostly red base colours)

Comment

Working...
                  X