Maggy creative groom?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maggy creative groom?????

I am getting Maggy ready for this little class I'll be giving for my daughter on pet care. I thought I'd do something different with Maggy. I thought I was done with her haircut but after I took some pics I can see she needs a little more work. I'm thinking maybe I'll add some circles or something. But this is what she looks like so far.
    Attached Files
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

You should make her into the POW MIA dog. It should not be too hard of a pattern to put on (if I remember correctly), and it would be stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      I am getting Maggy ready for this little class I'll be giving for my daughter on pet care. I thought I'd do something different with Maggy. I thought I was done with her haircut but after I took some pics I can see she needs a little more work. I'm thinking maybe I'll add some circles or something. But this is what she looks like so far.
      very cool....you guys that still have energy and ambition to groom after grooming everybody elses dog just amaze me!

Comment

maggie creative groom

He/she looks great. It's so nice that you want to do extra work on the dog for the class. What a great Mom

astrordog

Comment

And here I thought you were talking about me. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Maggy View Post
            And here I thought you were talking about me. :P
            Me too! lol

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by scullysmom View Post
              You should make her into the POW MIA dog. It should not be too hard of a pattern to put on (if I remember correctly), and it would be stunning.
              I have no idea what that is. Explain please.

I did her on a day I didn't have any other dogs scheduled. It took me 4 hours to do what I did!!!!

Maggy, maybe I should spell my dog's name "Maggie" so you and Tammy don't get confussed again! lol
              Diane

Comment

Love what yah did! I always thought that it would be cool to have a POW MIA (flag for missing and imprisoned solders) dog for creative grooming. Especially with all the troops deployed, there should be a good response and your dog is so dark, that the pattern would show up very nicely. That was all I was trying to say. Sorry it was kind of out of the blue.

Comment

Love what yah did! I always thought that it would be cool to have a POW MIA (flag for missing and imprisoned solders) dog for creative grooming. Especially with all the troops deployed, there should be a good response and your dog is so dark, that the pattern would show up very nicely. That was all I was trying to say. Sorry it was kind of out of the blue.
                  I think the idea is good, but I too am confused (still). The dog is black, and which flag are you talking about? Is there a black flag?

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I'm sorry I think I'm still a little confussed. Maybe I'm just slow or something.lol Is there a pattern or something?
                    Diane

Comment

I typed pow mia flag into google images and this is what I got:

http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photo...-0000J-222.jpg

Hope that helps!

Comment

Thanks Maggy that did help. I have seen that before.

That would look really good on a nice black dog with someone who could actually do that detailed work. That certainly isn't me!
                        Diane

Comment

how did you get the clipping lines to be sooo thin?

Comment

Working...
                          X