I think I figured it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I figured it out

okay. it took a while. but I hope this shows up. this is the first time we used blo pens and a stencil. a little messy but very easy.
    Attached Files

That looks amazing!!! Did you use a stencil or is that all done by hand?
    My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

I LOVE it!!!! I really do!
      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

That is so cool!

Comment

Very Cool

meme

Comment

new business cards

so I am not accepting any new canine clients. just ordered some new business cards with this picture. just offering cat grooming. anyone offering coloring as an add on? what do you charge? does it depend on what you use? permanent or temporary. or how long it takes?
            I am very happy with the turn out. he has some lines from the edge of the stencil, but we know how to correct that next time. he was so good. were going to give lola a mohawk next. hopefully this sunday, so I will post pics now that I know how.

Comment

It looks so cool!

Comment

Love it!

That looks awesome! I want to do a leopard print on my Italian Greyhound, any advice?

Comment

that is so very cool!
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                  X