Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to sell a £50 collar without saying a word...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sell a £50 collar without saying a word...

Tatoo this...
    and dress molly up in matching £50 collar when mom comes back to pick her up ...yup.. mom couldent resiste, Mollys now sporting the ultimate in canine couture...
    Attached Files

Jen You are so multi talented!

You go girl!!

Comment

and...

I know you did a portait of her for another 50!!

Erica

Comment

LOL,, nope, no portrates for molly.. Yet.....
        Did a couple lhasas that day though, still doing the editing but its a purty cute pix

Comment

That is SO cool! I love that she bought the collar as a result!

Comment

Good target marketing there watta-dog!!

Comment

To bad most my clients dont give me carte'blanche to colour there dogs LOL

Comment

Awesome! I ken yer a canny wee lassie! well maybe not so wee at 5ft 10.... but well done, excellent work....from your side of the pond. Id love to meet you one day, I bet I could learn sooo much from you, clever minx!!
                By the way....who does your sharpening, mine just came back and its awfull. Ive just wasted £150 ouch!!! Angie x

Comment

LOL, nope, wee dosent fit me at all,
                  Yer welcome to viset if your ever up this way, Im just south of Aberdeen
                  I send all my stuff to Tim at Loves Sharpening in the US,, takes a bit longer because of the shipping time but he does a great job & I know he does them right..
                  £150...Ouch, im sure you coulda had them all done including shipping to & from the US fer less than that...I dont trust anyone over here to touch my stuff, last guy ground almost a 1/4" off my shears blade.. AUGH!
                  If you need contact details just let me ken
                  Jen

Comment

You have a real talent there Jennifer. That is such a cute pet tattoo. I really like your website. I want a pink leopard leather collar!

Comment

Working...
                    X