Yorkie questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkie questions

I have a new client tomorrow...a Yorkie. I haven't done a Yorkie in over a year, so I'm feeling a little rusty. Anyone have any last minute tips or advice for me? Anything I need to remember to absolutely do or not do? Thanks!

I can't believe it's been a year between Yorkies. How did that happen?

You need to read this thread on grooming Yorkies....especially the 4 Sibes method of grooming Yorkies. (I now use this technique)

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...h......YORKIES!!!
    Last edited by Cat Crazy; 05-06-10, 08:25 PM. Reason: Typo
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I wish I could've read this informative thread yesterday...I had a "Morkie" today with the "coat from h***". The owner asked for a light trim, so I worked a long time on doing the "light trim." I sure could've saved myself alot of wasted time if I'd tried doing Yorkie groom "alla Sibes."

I like the part about the large-sized bandana, but might that not be a potential law sut if the trip over it???

sittingpretty

Comment

Wow! A year without grooming a yorkie.....

I don't have any advice I'm just daydreaming how lovely it would be.
        "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

I think it's important to remember that it's never going to look as good as you like. I would like to send all my yorkies to someone else!

Comment

Working...
          X