Puli-Alternative Styling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puli-Alternative Styling?

I have a Puli booked for next week and owner wants a 'puppy cut'. Dog is never corded and he is dissatisfied with dog's last grooming 8 weeks ago. I'm wondering if anyone has photos of some alternative styles that they do with Pulis. I have never groomed one before, but always up for a challenge.

Suggestions welcomed. Thanks!

Heres one of my moms

the darker dog in the second photo is about a two years old now the other one is 6yrs.
    Attached Files
    Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

I haven't done one, but I always thought it would be fun to make one look like a black bichon.

Comment

puli

I love creating a modified Bichon cut .......they come off looking like little clowns and so cute!

Comment

No suggestions just wishing you luck. Hope someone has a suggestion or two to help you out.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Check out some pics of a Puli in brush-coat that I posted in another thread:

Linda

Comment

WOW ChowNPugz

That is one fantastic groom! Much luck with your competition at Intergroom. I wish I could scissor that well, unfortunately fine scissoring is not my strong point. I do a fair job at grooming and customers are happy.

This man did use the word 'butchered' when referring to a mobiler who trimmed his girl 8 weeks ago. All I can do is try my best to make the dog and customer happy.

Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
              X