Has anyone done the swirl clip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone done the swirl clip?

I browsing websites and found this one. http://qtpawzgrooming.tripod.com/poodleclips.html

I'm thinking maybe the swirl clip would be fun. Has anyone done this cut or have pictures of a live dog in it? Has anyone had to keep the hair up and willing to share if it's easy or not.

Currently my poodle is in continental and will show one more time as a champion before I cut him done. I'm just trying to decide if this may be something fun.

I've done it to both mine and my mom's poodle at different times before. Here is a pic on my mom's min poodle, she doesn't have very curly hair and well I wasn't really a groomer at the time I did this so its not anywhere near as perfect as I could do today.
    Attached Files

Comment

One last pic
      Attached Files

Comment

I was also just thinking again that if you look in the shirley kalstone international poodle guide thingy she has two pictures of a white standard poodle in the clip. Much better looking than my dog was!

Gosh I love that book...its what inspired me to be a dog groomer and i did the cut on my mom's poodle from that book before i got any grooming training besides what little I did on my own dog and my mom's.

Comment

Working...
        X