My GBGV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GBGV

So here he is Mr.Terrier. Before and after - well not completely done yet, but i wanted to get a pic before dad got back to collect him. Next week i have a PBGV.
    Attached Files

When I saw the post title, I was like, GBGV? Is that a very big PBGV? As in, a GIANT Basset Griffon Vendeen? LOL! What a cutie patootie

Comment

He's cute! He looks like a bit of a big PBGV... the Grands I've seen were taller!

Good job!

Comment

Wow T Daddy youve got hair!........JK when I saw this thread I thought it Was going to be before and after of THE MR TERRIER........ROFL

CJ
        I do what I do....Just to get by.......cj

Comment

I've never seen one in person. . .I've never seen a PBGV though either. Lucky you!
          ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
          Apparently common sense isn't all that common
          *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

When I saw this thread I wasn't sure what a "GBGV" was. I actually thought it might have been a typeo and was suppose to read "PBGV".
            Learn something every day on here. He sure is a cutie!
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

Our border wants a dog and I'm trying to talk him into a PBGB because I love them, but I don't want one, so it would be win win...for me. haha. Then we'd have the PBGB's.
              -----------------------------------------------
              damnit, I want a white poodle!

Comment

Working...
              X