Norfolk Haircut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Terrier View Post
    Well... I guess basically this means that people in glass houses... shouldn't throw stones!!!
    And when I step on someone's toe, and they say "ouch" I respond by saying "Excuse me. I'm sorry. My bad."

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
      And when I step on someone's toe, and they say "ouch" I respond by saying "Excuse me. I'm sorry. My bad."
      Again.... glass... stones... you get the picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Terrier View Post
        Again.... glass... stones... you get the picture!
        When have I ever stepped on you, and not apologized?

Yeah, I get the picture all right. A lot of people get the picture.

Comment

Helly, I would not have even responded. Trust me, no one here who sees how much you offer to this board would read those comments and believe for a second that what they were inferring was true. You should not have to explain yourself. You said you don't do it because you can't, and that's good enough.

Comment

I'm going to end this behavior on my part with a simple.... I'm sorry I hurt your feeling!

Some people have as strong feelings about things as you do. I just don't understand why it's ok for some people to post them and it's ok... and others are not allowed? I find it funny that I have one strong opinion on something and I get put thru the ringer, while other can rant and rave about EVERY subject... I guess basically just to be heard or to justify themselves? Just odd, in my thinking. But then again... apparently, my thinkings off right?

I do not come on here to gossip, backstab, or play these little highschool games. I am here as a EDUCATOR and also here to learn. If anyone thinks they know it all.. they are wrong! I've learned a lot from this site and will continue to care about education.

If I am asked for my opinion, or feel I have a lot to offer a particular subject, I will give my input, but I will not satisfy the childish games that go on within this list.

Comment

Oh, yikes. This is only my second day on the board. I sure wish I hadn't clicked on this thread. It was the reference to "FURminator" that enticed me. I'll be honest with you: I'm going to re-think my participation. There are umpteen million political-type boards I can go to for cyber-fisticuffs. Still being honest: best wishes to all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Magatha View Post
                Oh, yikes. This is only my second day on the board. I sure wish I hadn't clicked on this thread. It was the reference to "FURminator" that enticed me. I'll be honest with you: I'm going to re-think my participation. There are umpteen million political-type boards I can go to for cyber-fisticuffs. Still being honest: best wishes to all of you.
                Oh please stay! Don't let this little terrier tiff get to you. Sometimes, terriers just spar! It's the nature of the beast! This site is an INVALUABLE reference of information! Just like any big family, there's gonna be a couple of siblings butt heads! (HONEST!!!)

Welcome to the group!

Comment

I did that other Norfolk today and he was awful. Bit me three times, hated the undercoat rakes and FURminator (that;s when he bit and getting nails done) but I got a decent amount of coat out, then after the bath, used the 2nd shortest (purple) Wahl stainless comb on him (around the lenght of a 4 blade). He lookes WAY better then when I did him with a 7 the last two times! He kept his color and texture this time. I don't think this dog could ever be stripped, he got do vicious with the rakes!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X