my fieldy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my fieldy

Yes he's a little tall. But I love him anyways. Cassie groomed him totally for the first time today. She is going to be using him at intergroom. I forgot to take a before picture, but he was a hairy beast! She carded him, and plucked his sides down. I think he looks great, there was not a hair loose between his toes. Any critiques? Oh yeah, he is sparsely furnished, she didn't do that
    Attached Files

He's a handsome boy! I've never seen a fieldy in person so I wouldn't know anything about their grooming but he looks really nice.
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

THanks, I was so proud of both of them.

Comment

Hi Frankie I miss you!!! xoxoxoxo He looks great to me, but that's not saying much as I know nothing, sorry.
        Erin
        No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Looks wonderful

He looks smooth, blended, coated and neat. As to other particular fine points needed on this particular breed, I don't know, but the grooming looks terrific and the dog looks impressive!

Comment

No critiques- that is a great groom.
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I can't wait to tell her it wasn't just me that liked it, she'll be so proud, she has only been grooming for 3-4 months

Comment

Wow I agree that he looks great! He's very handsome.
                "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Frankie looks great Jilli...

Comment

very handsome!!Great job for not grooming long!!

Comment

Originally posted by bubblesaway View Post
                      Frankie looks great Jilli...
                      Doesn't he. No one will mistake him for a poodle ever again

Comment

Tell Cassie she did a great job!
                        Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

He looks great, but I know nothing about the this breed either. But I do know I like the way he looks!

I like the round table too. Is it easier to groom on a round table compared to the rectangle tables?
                          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                          Diane

Comment

I like my round table for it's height. You can reach across the table to the dogs better on the rectangular tables and the dogs know where to stand better on the rectangle tables, the round one seems to confuse them. I do like it, but if I could do it all over again I woula rectangular table.

Comment

Jill he looks awesome! Tell cassie great job! But one thing I can't tell see is his tail? Her hand is in the way. he he. Is it a beautiful fan? hehehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X