X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• littlepaws
    replied
    Originally posted by pinkgroomer View Post
    Funny you should ask. I was going over the dog and I went towards the tail, she widened her eyes and covered her mouth. I told her she could have five minutes, and i would come back to it. His tail is pretty forgettable
    Tooo funny!

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    Well, guess I won't get me a round table. But it sure does look nice, love the blue top.

Leave a comment:

• pinkgroomer
    replied
    Originally posted by littlepaws View Post
    Jill he looks awesome! Tell cassie great job! But one thing I can't tell see is his tail? Her hand is in the way. he he. Is it a beautiful fan? hehehe.
    Funny you should ask. I was going over the dog and I went towards the tail, she widened her eyes and covered her mouth. I told her she could have five minutes, and i would come back to it. His tail is pretty forgettable

Leave a comment:

• littlepaws
    replied
    Jill he looks awesome! Tell cassie great job! But one thing I can't tell see is his tail? Her hand is in the way. he he. Is it a beautiful fan? hehehe.

Leave a comment:

• pinkgroomer
    replied
    I like my round table for it's height. You can reach across the table to the dogs better on the rectangular tables and the dogs know where to stand better on the rectangle tables, the round one seems to confuse them. I do like it, but if I could do it all over again I woula rectangular table.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    He looks great, but I know nothing about the this breed either. But I do know I like the way he looks!

I like the round table too. Is it easier to groom on a round table compared to the rectangle tables?

Leave a comment:

• foxhound lady
    replied
    Tell Cassie she did a great job!

Leave a comment:

• pinkgroomer
    replied
    Originally posted by bubblesaway View Post
    Frankie looks great Jilli...
    Doesn't he. No one will mistake him for a poodle ever again

Leave a comment:

• pugmug
    replied
    very handsome!!Great job for not grooming long!!

Leave a comment:

• bubblesaway
    replied
    Frankie looks great Jilli...

Leave a comment:

• I Care
    replied
    Wow I agree that he looks great! He's very handsome.

Leave a comment:

• pinkgroomer
    replied
    I can't wait to tell her it wasn't just me that liked it, she'll be so proud, she has only been grooming for 3-4 months

Leave a comment:

• windywaycavaliers
    replied
    No critiques- that is a great groom.

Leave a comment:

• Debbiedogs
    replied
    Looks wonderful

He looks smooth, blended, coated and neat. As to other particular fine points needed on this particular breed, I don't know, but the grooming looks terrific and the dog looks impressive!

Leave a comment:

• ejmj30
    replied
    Hi Frankie I miss you!!! xoxoxoxo He looks great to me, but that's not saying much as I know nothing, sorry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X