Another bouv doo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another bouv doo...

Lets see if this pic works.... This boy is now in a loving pet home. One of the many bouvs I do, this boy used to be mine then I placed him in a pet home when I was done showing him

Trish

Not the best pic ....
    Attached Files

WOW What a big dog

How long does that take you from start to finish? I won't do any more of those dogs cause they are so big in my small van and take furever to dry. I can't charge enouph to make it worth my while, but he sure is cute.

Comment

I have to admit I am completely ignorant of Bouv grooming. Is he supposed to be a big old mess like that?
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Kittypaw007 View Post
        How long does that take you from start to finish? I won't do any more of those dogs cause they are so big in my small van and take furever to dry. I can't charge enouph to make it worth my while, but he sure is cute.
        Acturally he is a small male...the pic makes him look bigger... he is 24 inches, just squeazing in at the correct height. Any how it takes about two hours from start to finish. Though I work in a salon enviroment (not mobile) so I dont do the dogs straight threw.

Trish

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
          I have to admit I am completely ignorant of Bouv grooming. Is he supposed to be a big old mess like that?
          what are you refering to as a mess?
          Trish

Comment

He sure is looking good. Hand stripping a Bov is alot of work, but the end results are fantastic. I don't see any mess there, but a very correct groom. Nice job.

Comment

Congrats on finishing him and also on finding him a good home.

Wonderful looking groom ing job. Loads of work to keep that beard in shape. Hope the new owners are diligent.

Comment

His head is really...loose. Don't clobber me. I told you I was ignorant.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Very, very nice..I'd give my left pinky for a Bouvier out here...
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
                    Very, very nice..I'd give my left pinky for a Bouvier out here...
                    Heehehehe.....that can be arranged. Just kidding but I do have a bouv looking for a home...HINT HINT

Trish

Comment

Originally posted by nicshred View Post
                      Heehehehe.....that can be arranged. Just kidding but I do have a bouv looking for a home...HINT HINT

Trish
                      Weeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll, pm me!
                      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

feeling better

i have to admit i feel a bit better after reading this post...wish i had read it before i agreed to groom (mobile) two bouv's yesterday!!! i am kinda bummed. i survived the first one that apparently needs a muzzle and has OCD and u cannot touch her front legs. i didnt have a muzzle big enough so I did the best I could and used happy hoodie. the second Bouv was better but still a ton of work. i just felt i could have done better but after 3.5 hours i was exhausted! they got a #4 and then bell bottoms...a helmet head which i am not fond of but guess if thats what its called...maybe they turned out ok! ugh. rambling. had to vent.

Comment

Working...
                        X