My poor little old lady!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor little old lady!

Well, Biscuit had an abcessed anal gland. I never really do hers because she yelps when I do, and I'd rather have a vet mess with it. The vet had to put a drain in, and now she has to wear an E-collar. Poor thing doesn't know what to make of it. She bumping into things, not to mention she is ITCHY! Here is a pic attached of the poor little thing!
    Attached Files
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Ah, she looks sad

Well, I hope she knows how much you love her and that it is for her own good. I bet her ears are like velvet to stroke. Give her a few extra treats for Halle, Jax, and traveler.

Comment

Ah, that explains the new avatar!

CUTE!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That sucks. How long does she have to wear it? I hate seeing dogs with e-collars on, but she would be thankful for it if she knew what was going on!

Comment

hope she feels better soon.

Sweetpee- the funniest e-collar I ever saw was on was on a saint. you can just imagine the size of it. Takes puppy proofing you home to a whole new level

Comment

Ok I could have SWORN that I put this in off topic, but here it is in Bichon styling...ya'll probably think I'm nuts!!! lol I am moving this to off topic, lol.

Sweetpea, she will get it off in three more days. She had to have it on for a week. It is pretty funny to watch her bump into stuff...I am used to seeing it working with dogs, but you better believe the whole family really got a kick out of it, poor thing. I'd swear that she was embarrassed!!!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

A few years ago, our lab/rottie had to have leg surgery and he got an e-coller. He was soooooo depressed with it. His head was at the floor and he was VELCRO-ED to our legs wherever we went. We took it off when we figured that he wouldn't lick at the stitches too much. He looked so miserable. We felt horrible.

Comment

Working...
              X