Shaving American Water Spaniel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving American Water Spaniel ?

I was just wondering what blade I would use on a american water spaniel to shave him down to a labadors length.I have never have seen or groomed one before as for I am from the north.And now I live in the south and I am starting to see alot of hunting dogs.Alot if people ask for a field cut and Im not sure what that is either? So any info from all of you who know,would be greatly apprieceiated.Thanks in advance...Lainie

any answers?

Originally posted by alycetaz View Post
    I was just wondering what blade I would use on a american water spaniel to shave him down to a labadors length.I have never have seen or groomed one before as for I am from the north.And now I live in the south and I am starting to see alot of hunting dogs.Alot if people ask for a field cut and Im not sure what that is either? So any info from all of you who know,would be greatly apprieceiated.Thanks in advance...Lainie
    Hi, Did you recieve any info on your question? I'm new to this site and looking for pictures of dogs... I have a spanial and just got done giving him a cut... Woundering if it's ok/right??? Any info would be helpfull!!
    Thanks
    halvi

Comment

For the lab look I use a 7f on the body and a 4f on the leg. Works on any dog that's wanted that look.
      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
      Apparently common sense isn't all that common
      *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Working...
      X