Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Mountain View, Wyoming

Hi,
    I am a fairly new groomer from southwest Wyoming. I have been grooming for about 18 months. I have my own shop and am the only professional groomer in 45 miles radius. There are 2 or 3 home-based groomers.

Hello and WELCOME!!! I didn't think anyone lived in Wyoming.... Just kidding~It must be beautiful there!

I wish you much success in the years to come!

Take care,
    Angelika

Comment

Howdy!

I'm not all that far from you - I'm in Vernal, UT. We were just up your way for the Rendezvous in early Sept. Did you go? Mountain View is super small - are you the only groomer there?

Comment

Not that far

You go right by my lane on your way to the Rendezvous. Sorry I didn't get back here. Got lost an couldn't find my way back in. Thanks to a groomer friend I got alerted that you had posted.

Comment

Mountain View not so small

Originally posted by fshrchik View Post
          I'm not all that far from you - I'm in Vernal, UT. We were just up your way for the Rendezvous in early Sept. Did you go? Mountain View is super small - are you the only groomer there?
          Mountain View isn't so small, there are 3 communities and the outlying ranchers. Estimate around 1500 dogs. No I am not the only groomer but the only one with a shop. There are a couple of others who groom out of their homes. For a while I was the only one but there's room for more.

When you go zooming by on your way through, stop and have a cup of coffee. The pot is always on.

Comment

Layton, Utah, here. Not so far! Maybe you would like to attend a grooming show sometime? Do you show westies? You could enter one of them in the terrier group! SuperZoo Las Vegas was fun for my first competition.

It's not a well-known show for big seminars and all that, though I'm sure they were good, but it's driving distance for those who want to compete!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I would love to go to a grooming show

I would love to go to a grooming show. Don't know if I am good enough to enter anything. My Westies tolerate being guinea pigs quite well. I have two pups that I am going to learn to hand strip on but don't have much of a call for it professionally. I go to Ogen quite frequently to get dog food, Spikey, so maybe we can meet and have lunch or something on that order. I was hoping to save enough to go to the Superzoo but the economy crunch hit about that time and just now getting back to normal.

Comment

Denver - June

WyomingWesties,

I believe there is going to be a grooming show in Denver this next June. Not too far from you... I'm planning to go and can't wait!

Comment

hey

it really nice to know about you that you are a new groomer in Southwest Wyoming , i would really to visit your shop. i hope i'll visit your shop once in future.

Comment

Working...
                  X