January 31st, 2010 WAPPS Seminar Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 31st, 2010 WAPPS Seminar Day

I just wanted to post that we will be having a 10 hour day of classes and hands on as an open forum in Wauwatosa, WI.
    If you are interested in attending and have not gotten in touch with me thus far, you can email me directly for location and time.
    The day of classes will be set with topics including:
    Hand Stripping and Carding Techniques and application for clients,
    Basic Canine Skin & Coat Care,
    Mixed Breed Pet Clips with Flair
    and the day will fill in with open discussion of related grooming topics.
    Will be fun, and informative for all attending!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

I so want to go, but I will so be knee deep in school

Comment

Originally posted by scullysmom View Post
      I so want to go, but I will so be knee deep in school
      Oh please,,it takes you like 7 hours to get here,,you are SO off the hook, school or not!! *giggle*!!
      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

oh I so know, but I so want to go. Maybe I can rent a huge hall up here and hold a going away grooming extravaganza

Comment

yep

I'll be there - looking forward to it!

Comment

can't make it

I wont be able to be at the seminar this weekend. I have been a little under the weather, on top of surgery and not being able to drive myself, I'm going to pass. but I really want to get involved so keep posting upcoming events.

Comment

Stomp,stomp,stomp BOO Ho Ho I am going to be out of town. Planned Vaycay to Las Vegas to vist my best friend. sniffle, sniffle.....

Is there a way I can get on a list to learn about these event a bit more before hand??? That is if you will accept a token Minnensota to your group.

Comment

Originally posted by Peaster View Post
                Stomp,stomp,stomp BOO Ho Ho I am going to be out of town. Planned Vaycay to Las Vegas to vist my best friend. sniffle, sniffle.....

Is there a way I can get on a list to learn about these event a bit more before hand??? That is if you will accept a token Minnensota to your group.
                Absolutely Peaster. This meet is members only, but if you join the Assoc., you'll be on our mailing list! You aren't currently a member, are you? Sometimes I get confused with the online monickers and who those nicknames actually belong to, so forgive if that's what i have done here!
                We have several members from Minn, one of which is driving down for this date--so if ever, you'll have a few options for carpooling!
                And PetPals,,you just get better!
                We are looking at taping the hand stripping and carding class, so even if you don't make it, as a member you'll eventually get a chance to see that class. The rest of the classes getting tapes is still up in the air,,may get to those, too!
                www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Some photos of the day...

I have been so crazy busy, but I wanted to share some of the pics from our great meet on the 31st. It was a very full day, we covered carding with a Welsh Springer, handstripping on a young Giant Schnauzer and scissoring on a Poodle in a German trim, and some nail care. But I so loved getting to see everyone and thank you all so much, especially those who drove from so far away to make the sessions! I can't wait to see everyone next month for our Standard Poodle day long session!
                  Attached Files
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Forgot to mention!

Mary, I put out the word for our Canine Safety and First Aid class this summer and quite a few responded! Also--Ellen, I had your wonderful book on hand and I think you might be getting some more orders!
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Could you please e-mail me info on the Standard Poodle session? It's not on the website? Thanks Chris!
                      My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Windy, I wanted to tell you how much I love your book. It's fabulous! It came out so awesome! You are awesome. Wish I could have come to your seminar. I know it was great. What a wonderful opportunity for groomers in your area. Hope I see you in Atlanta.
                        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Man I wish I lived closer! I was going to ask how the session went, glad to hear it went so well!

Comment

chris, just wanted to say it was a great time, and nice just to chat with the other groomers. i already put some of your tips to good use on the english cocker i do. thank you

whats this i hear about a standard poodle class?? sounds like fun

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
                              Mary, I put out the word for our Canine Safety and First Aid class this summer and quite a few responded!
                              I am VERY interested in that..... can ya give more info?

Comment

Working...
                              X