hello from racine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from racine

hello. brenda here. been grooming since 1993. opened my shop in 2006. been pretty busy, had to turn a couple away. I'm having carpal tunnel surgery in january, so I'll be off for several weeks. kind of scared. I work alone, that means no income, but we still gotta pay the rent. heads up. take care of yourselves. and look into short term disability, or at least have a decent savings to fall back on. when and where is the next wapps meeting?

Hey Brenda! I'm in Racine too! I've only been grooming since July though. There is a WAPPS seminar day on January 31. I'm sure WindyWay will be on shortly to fill you in on that.

Comment

Hi Brenda

Sure enjoyed your visit. Wishing you and your family a wonderful
      Christmas and hope your surgery goes well and your back to work in
      no time at all.
      Let me know if your going to the WAPPS Seminar I am thinking about it too.
      Would be fun to have your their too.
      Meme

Comment

Hi Brenda! Welcome to the forum, very glad to see you here! I am hoping that your surgery goes well and that you heal quickly! If you need ANYTHING for help, just call! (I mean it!)
        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
        www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
        X