Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacific Northwest People - come help with doggie makeovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Northwest People - come help with doggie makeovers...

Hi everyone,

I am going over to this event to help shelter dogs out...the more the merrier would love to see some of you guys there!!!

Here is the link to sign up http://www.worldpetassociation.org/i...orm.cfm?id=334

Re: Pacific Northwest People - come help with doggie makeovers...

Bump for chicken

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I live in Puyallup! I'm interested in helping out, how does this work? I clicked your link but didn't find a lot of information on the event.

Comment

We go groom shelter dogs so they have a better chance at getting a home. its a fairly large EXPO for the public. We groom in front of public. Use the link to sign up for a shift or I signed up 3 shifts myself

Comment

America's Family Pet Expo November 3-4, 2012 Puyallup Fair and Events Center

Dear Groomer,

Thank you so much for volunteering to groom dogs at the America’s Family Pet Expo, November 3 & 4 at the Puyallup Fair & Event Centers, Puyallup WA.

We will have rescue dogs/cats to be groomed all day Saturday and most the day Sunday. We will operate two shifts each day.

Please fill out this form to participate in this wonderful makeover program.

America’s Family Pet Expo will provide the tables, dryers, shampoo, towels, dogs and cats. You will provide the expertise to make these rescue dogs adoptable.

Last year we groomed over 65 pets from 12 different rescue and adoption groups to get them ready for their forever homes.

Saturday we will be the busiest day. Please

Comment

Ok northwest groomers SIGN UP...we need you!!!

Comment

I went to this last year to help my local cocker rescue but had no idea they did this.

I would totally do it, but I've got a puppy with strangles right now on prednisone and she can't be vaccinated. I'm not even going to training classes with my other dogs because I don't want to expose her to anything.

Next year I will be there!

Comment

ok...get puppy better. We have had several pups in the vet with puppy strangles.

Comment

Just got back from the Pet Expo....what a great experience. Nothing like having the gratitude of the rescues, making their charges look pretty. I blinged up alot of dogs and so many got homes as soon as they were groomed and some even got homes because they saw the dog being groomed on the tables. It was an awesome experience and the only downside I can see, it should be done twice a year!!!

Comment

Sorry I couldn't go! My friend did it a few years ago and said it was an awesome experience! Next year I'll make sure I'm not working ALL weekend.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Oh guess what!!! I got my new Bengal!! He needs some help in the coat department but i cant wait until he gets comfy and likes his new place

Comment

Working...
                      X