Need a Groomer in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Groomer in Seattle

I have a client that is moving to Seattle and she would like a groomer up there. They have 2 Standard Poodles and a Bouvier. They are very very good clients and do an amazing upkeep on their dogs. The Bouvier stays in a slighty modified Bouvier clip and yes mom combes her out perfectly. Although today I will be shaving her down because of many surgeries. If anyone is up for this please let me know. Thanks
    Becky

Ok since nobody is up for it. How about recommending a good groomer in the area then. It would be really nice to refer her to someone.
    Becky

Comment

Where in thr Seattle area? It's pretty big. I know of a few places and people, but want to make sure it's not too far.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Comment

Well to bad she is moving to Seattle instead of Tri cities, cause i would be interested! I need a few more spoos and I don't have a bouv here.

Comment

Originally posted by kat05 View Post
          Well to bad she is moving to Seattle instead of Tri cities, cause i would be interested! I need a few more spoos and I don't have a bouv here.
          My stepmom lives in Eltopia! Next time we go visit, I should stop by and say hi.

Comment

Hey good idea!!!

Comment

She just keeps saying Seattle. We'll see her once maybe 2 more times before she moves. I will ask her.. They won't be long enough to cut so just a bath. She's gonna be moving pretty soon.

And when I say they keep these dogs in Immaculate condition.. I mean IMMACULATE. Groomers favorite customer. he he.. I love those dogs.. They stand perfect to be groomed.. Sad to see them go.

To whomever does groom them.. Don't laugh at how the Bouvier looks.. Poor girl.. They wanted her as long as possible with only the really matted parts shaved super short.. So she'll be 4 different lengths. Hopefully no more extensive stays at the vet for her.
              Becky

Comment

Hopefully she will be a little more specific about where so we can help you! Unfortunately, the entire west coast of WA is referred to as Seattle by a,lot of people.

Comment

Yeah, I'm on the east side of Seattle, a lot of people are in the south. I do know a groomer that grooms in Seattle proper so if you do find out where she's going to be, let us know.

Comment

I'm interested, but located a half hour north of Seattle, in Woodinville. We do have several clients who travel from Seattle though, so it is certainly doable.

Comment

I agree with what others have said...

See if you can pin her down to at least East side, West side, North, South...many groomers here, but Seattle is huge....speaking from a mobile groomer, I probably travel the fartherst, as I come from 2 counties away for many of my clients and yes I even have clients in Shorline/N. Seattle....we do have some good networking going on, espicially between the mobile groomers, but we'll need more info before we can suggest to whom the dog might go....sounds like whoever it will be, will have 2 very nice well maintained pets to do...

Comment

Groomer in Seattle area!

I just now saw this post. I am a groomer here in the Seattle area with over 10 years experience. You can e mail me directly to get more information. [email protected]com

Comment

Working...
                        X