X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Northwest groom expo?

Anyone have plans to go? I'm planning on going but don't know which day

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

i'm going i hope to go overnight if there are classes i want to take ,i'm in oregon

Comment

Myself and my two employees will be there. We look forward to it each year. We have a brand new employee this year....she is new to grooming...so it's always fun to watch the excitment and wonder as they see and learn new things.

See you all there....

namaste...dogma

(thinking of maybe doing Hershey this year also. Haven't been in a few years. Anyone interested?)

Comment

I'd love to go to Hershey this year! and Vegas! Oh, heck, all of them!!!

Comment

I'll be going. I went last year and loved it. I'm taking all 3 days off and plan on going to as many seminars as I can. I live about 60 miles away, but I plan on making the round trip each day. What good is this job if you can't learn from it, right?

Comment

I'm going. Hopefully all the days but it depends on if the seminars are worth it or not. i hate that they wait so long to post the schedule. I do plan on competing with my poodle. It'll be my first competition so we'll see if I get up the nerve to actually do it. If anyone else is thinking of competing, we're having a groomer meet up to help each other on the 29th on Bainbridge Island. You can check out more info about it on Facebook. We have a Pacific Northwest Pet Stylist group there.

Comment

Im going Amelna and I am also competing. I am coming from Eastern Washington. And just do it, seriously you will learn so much just competing. And you guys have a Pacific NW Stylist group? I didnt know there was still an organization over there.

Comment

Amber I can't find that group on facebook. Can you add me? Pretty please? I will be there- not sure what days or if I'm doing any seminars though.

Comment

Originally posted by AMelena View Post
                  I'm going. Hopefully all the days but it depends on if the seminars are worth it or not. i hate that they wait so long to post the schedule. I do plan on competing with my poodle. It'll be my first competition so we'll see if I get up the nerve to actually do it. If anyone else is thinking of competing, we're having a groomer meet up to help each other on the 29th on Bainbridge Island. You can check out more info about it on Facebook. We have a Pacific Northwest Pet Stylist group there.
                  We have a facebook group?!?! Why was this never posted before?! I'm off to search facebook now!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry Kaitlin, I just saw your post. I don't check this forum nearly enough. If anyone else wants to be added to the Pacific Northwest Pet Stylist group please send me a message on Facebook. My name is Amber Jarrett and my avatar is a picture of my poodle looking all crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X