NW show info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW show info

I was just wondering if any of you have received the info for the NW show's schedule and whatnot yet? I got a post card saying it was coming around but that was it. I want to plan what days I'm going to be there early so I know how much money I'll have to spend. I know that last year they had a $300 'do it all' pass. Anyone know if this will be continuing this year? Also, I know they're at an animal friendly location this year but are we allowed to just bring our dogs to walk around with us or is it competition pets only?

Things are being

firmed up for the NW show, but I doubt we'll see anything for a while yet. As of last Friday, they were filling the last of the time slots for seminars. They had a time space they were working on for Sunday afternoon, but from what I understand that has been filled. So this week they may be moving forward with a completed schedule.

I suspect we'll have it online before it's actually in print. I'd just keep checking on the Barkleigh web site everyday. It's usually up by the time of Passedana.

Comment

I'm DYING to know what comp's will be available!
      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
      Apparently common sense isn't all that common
      *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Competitions will follow

the same format as Super Groom last year. 2 classes, 2 divisions. Poodles and All Others (which includes everything except Creative) Novice and Open for each. The rules are listed on the IJA web site. Link to it from the Barkleigh site.

The competitions this year are non-sactioned. Next year they are suppose to be sanctioned events as the other Barkligh shows, with all classes in cluding Creative. In three class divisions. At least that was the word from Todd Shelly, last week when I spoke with him.

Comment

Finally the info for the show came out! I'm -thinking- I want to get the 'do everything' pass...but it's a choice between going to all the seminars I want and having more money to buy more tools! Especially to replace my poor, old Heritage shears that don't want to hold an edge anymore. I just wish that the IPG workshop and BBird's seminar weren't at the same time!

Comment

If there were more seminars I was interested in, I'd be doing the everything pass but it's looking like I'll just be doing a competition and some shopping.
            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

I am teaching 3 seminars and will work to make them fabulous :-)

Comment

Ahh! I'm so excited! This is my first grooming show. I anticipate being totally exhausted from all the learning and shopping! *squee!*

Comment

And I still want to know if I can bring Caly even if she's not in a competition. Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by azoci View Post
                    The competitions this year are non-sactioned. Next year they are suppose to be sanctioned events as the other Barkligh shows, with all classes in cluding Creative. In three class divisions. At least that was the word from Todd Shelly, last week when I spoke with him.
                    So I'm going to sound dumb here but what do you mean by non sanctioned?
                    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpiepoodlz View Post
                      So I'm going to sound dumb here but what do you mean by non sanctioned?
                      Not sanctioned by groom team, so you cant get points, that is all.
                      What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Originally posted by luvpups View Post
                        Not sanctioned by groom team, so you cant get points, that is all.
                        Thank you luv
                        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

Working...
                        X