Are We Enjoying the Snow Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Enjoying the Snow Yet?

We had 6-8" last night and it is just pouring down!

My nephew isn't enjoying it. He and his dog spent the night in his car on 81 near Salem. Was trying to get from TN to my place and left too late Friday morning. But it IS beautiful outside!

Comment

got about a foot and a half in fredericksburg right now (1pm).....and it's a comin' down!!! Everyone please stay safe and warm....no need to be out in this weather unless you are a snowman!!!!

Comment

Got just about 2 feet where I am in southern WV. Soooo glad it came on a Friday night so hopefully things will be cleared out by Monday morning when I go back to work, the weather doesn't slow me down but a lot of clients won't leave the house if the word snow is even mentioned.

Comment

no snow here YET

just slightly north of Boston saturday night it isnt sowing here as of yet BUT they are saying we are gonna get hit tomorrow at the latest......

Comment

We are supposed to get snow on XMas. Would be awesome because I heard it was going to be a bad winter and I bought my grandson the following.
            Coat, snow pants,boots, gloves, sock hat, thermal underwear, a toboggan, and saucer. The only thing I could not find was some nice warm socks that don't cost an arm and a leg,

Comment

Originally posted by pudel View Post
              We are supposed to get snow on XMas. Would be awesome because I heard it was going to be a bad winter and I bought my grandson the following.
              Coat, snow pants,boots, gloves, sock hat, thermal underwear, a toboggan, and saucer. The only thing I could not find was some nice warm socks that don't cost an arm and a leg,
              Merino Wool. Try Cabela's, or some other outdoorsy place.

Comment

Working...
              X