January Groomer's Get Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Groomer's Get Together

Any suggestions for a date for the January GetTogether? I was thinking about the 16th? That is a Saturday, about 7 pm?
    January is usually a slower month for businesses, so maybe we can get away a little earlier? Or a Friday night?

Ohkayyy. I have had 41 views and no comments so I guess it will be me myself and I and a diet coke.
    Have a great Christmas guys.
    Deidre

Comment

Hey Deidra,
      I would love to come this time since I missed the last one. I will have to check my cat show schedule for January cuz I'm thinking I might be away that weekend. If it's a 1 day show I could do the Friday night, though.

Also, we could plan to do the Feb get-together up here in Greenville at the new NCGIA cat grooming school......if some of you don't mind driving up this way.

Comment

I was one of those views (now 2). I just peeked cuz I was jealous and wished I lived in South Carolina so I could come to the get together of 1.
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Hey Deidre, So sorry I think I missed the thread somehow. I'm pretty sure I can make it. Hope others do as well. Snacks? I really enjoyed our last get together.
          Catgroomer, we sure would love it if you could come.
          Let's get sibes down here. We'll make her an honorary South Carolinian. Please come to our party! Sibes as a Southern Belle. Can she master the accent. I bet SheilaB comes. That ought to be some good bait!! Will she bite?? LOL
          ~*~Robin~*~
          "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Sorry, I just saw the post,, been on the couch under the blankets,, hehehe. I work every Fri & Sat so it would have to be a Sunday. I love Cats idea about meeting at the new Cat Grooming School. I think it's downtown, we could tour the school then grab a bite at one of the resturants.

Comment

Catgroomer, check your show schedule.
              I thought of saturday or friday evening, as a couple of the groomers work on sundays.
              I think haveing the Feb meeting in Greenville sounds great; I will be there.
              deidre

Comment

I think haveing the Feb meeting in Greenville sounds great; I will be there.
                deidre[/QUOTE]

Me, too!!
                ~*~Robin~*~
                "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

That Sat is out for me.
                  I think I can steal away on Friday evening though.......if they'll let me take a break from working on the school. I will need a break by then, I'm sure!

We will plan something in Feb at the school then. The first school session ends on Feb 5th and I leave for Moscow shortly after that so let's plan something for Friday the 26th of Feb if that sounds good to everyone. Sheesh, I'm looking at my February and it is about taken up with stuff. Where does the time go??

Comment

Get togethers

Do you guys do this often? When I get certified I might want to come! I'm shy, so I'll probably just sit and listen LOL, but still! Do you bring your dogs? What do you guys do when you get together?

Comment

we eat and laugh and eat and tell stories about our lives and jobs and eat and laugh.
                      we talk about everything and eat and laugh.
                      Deidre

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
                        I was one of those views (now 2). I just peeked cuz I was jealous and wished I lived in South Carolina so I could come to the get together of 1.
                        Yeah I agree. MD groomers are impossible to get together, or even get them interested in getting together. Gee, Bernie, maybe you and I cat meet up. There's a posh little tea shop in Hampstead.

Comment

Well, Jeez, guys, come on down and set a spell.
                          Love to have ya.
                          Deidre

Comment

Officially on the Road

Hello SC Mobile Groomers. I'm official now and I will be buzzing around Spartanburg SC. My business name is Kibbles and Clips Mobile Grooming and Pet Care. I would love to come to your get together just let me know where, when and what to bring.

Comment

Friday evening Jan 15th?

Does this work for everyone? Or Saturday night the 22nd?
                              Deidre

Comment

Working...
                              X