Eastern PA Meet and Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern PA Meet and Share

Well, we finally have a date for a meet and share. It will be Sunday March 7th from 10 am till whenever everybody leaves. It will be held at our shop, Auntie Liz's Diamonds in the Ruff 80 N Mountain Blvd in Mountaintop PA 18707, which is about 10 minutes from the intersection of RT 80 & 81. The phone is 570 474 5421, give us a call to let us know you're coming. Everyone is welcome. Bring a dog and/or a tip or trick to share, or just come to pick other people's brains. See what all these people really look like in person. We'll provide food, so let us know what ya'll like and we'll have it on hand. It should be fun and educational. We look forward to meeting all of you!

You can also pm us

Comment

Shall I bring Harley? Green or white?

Comment

By all means bring the handsome Harley. You can color him at home or color him here. I can't wait to see you both!

Comment

I am looking forward to it also. I will have my very best behavior shoes on. I don't want to take any walks. HEE HEE!

Comment

Move over Harley...LOL...the Demon is on her way also.. That is if her co owner permits. HEHEHEHE May bring Angel also. Hey now there is a team Angels and Demons. Hmmm sounds like a creative ideal.

Have my calendar marked for a trip east in March. See ya soon

Trish

Comment

Yay! I can't wait to see the kids. I was wondering if there would be any interest in how to hand strip a wire coated hound that day? I could bring my Ibizan Hound for folks to practice on.

Comment

YES YES YES....bring your Ibizan would enjoy that

Trish

Comment

okay, we have a Beezer for stripping. Anything else someone would like to see or try?

Comment

Had a fantastic time at the meet and share. Never did get any pics...oops...guess I was to busy learning new stuff and meeting so many fantastic folks and pets. Hopefully someone got some pics...especially of the Demon in green.

Cant wait for the next one....any volunteers?

Trish

Comment

Meet and greet

Oh WOW!!!! Fantastic day. Liz and Mary are the greatest. Meeting other groomers and newbies. Why can't this happen everywhere? It was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. I learned so much from everyone. A whole lot easier learning from each other than any school could possibly teach. Can't wait to do it again. Love to all.

Comment

I'm so glad everyone had a good time. We got to learn a lot too. How often do we get to see a show cocker done? Min went home to show off his new do and slept the whole next day. We definitely want to keep this going. I agree, we can learn a lot from each other. Where to next? We are always willing to have them here if we can't get another venue. Talk to you all soon!

Comment

Working...
                        X