Jan/Feb meet and share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan/Feb meet and share

Any interested in a get together in this cold weather? Now that I have the shop I can offer a meet and greet for PA /OH groomer get togethers.

I am working on several hands on seminars also for the coming year. Presently have bouviers scheduled for May hopefully, cockers will be either April of July not sure. Still working on the details and getting the folks in to do the seminars.

If interested in the get to gether send me a PM , my shop is in Mercer PA and that is where the seminars will be held.

Trish

You're a bit of a hike, but sure, add us to the list. We like travelling and love to meet other groomers and learn new stuff. (570) 474 5421 Give us a call or post here with the details! Look forward to meeting you! Liz and Maggie

Comment

Would a Sunday be a good day for the get together? If Saturday works for others let me know which is best.

Trish

Comment

I'm drawing a blank on where Mercer is...is that northeast part of the state?

Linda

Comment

Mercer is Western PA close to the Ohio border area. My salon is 5minutes off I 80 ,exit 15

Comment

Sundays would definitely be better. We're closed on Sundays. Saturday only one of us could go.

Comment

How does Feb 7 Sunday sound for a date? Let me know if that works for any.

So far have two that contacted me, anyone else want to join ?

trish

Comment

Feb 7 sounds doable for us! We just need time and directions, please. What is the seminar topic? You need us to bring anything?

Comment

Feb. 7th, 10am till 4pm or whenever...hehe... Bring a tip trick or something to share with everyone,

If each person or group want to bring along a dog let me know, we can share some tricks on how to do them quick. Of course the bouvs will be here,

Again directions are I 80 exit 15 Mercer PA. or call for info. 7246621124.

Let me know who all will be attending with an email or call.

I will provide food, what does everyone like?

Trish

Comment

Another topic we can start on is.....PA groomers org. Would like to share everyones ideas on organizing , ethics ect .

Trish

Comment

Working...
                    X