On my Way for a Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my Way for a Visit

Hi , I posted a little while ago about Jobs in Oklahoma. My husband and I are getting in the car tomorrow morning and driving out to visit some friends in your lovely state. I here the weather has been horrible so I figure if I like it out there now I will love it in the spring and fall. lol... I will be going to Antlers first then up to Potoeu (sp?).
    Any one have any suggestions on Places of intrest where we should stop along the way??
    Odette Where is your shop?

Looking forward to our trip

Patty
    In not so warm Florida

I'm in Tulsa, about 250 miles from Antlers, 125 from Poteau, not sure what roads you're taking, anywhere near Mena Ark is good, anywhere else I don't have a clue. The weather is going to be normal when you get here, 50's and 40's maybe 60's! some small rain, but back to NORMAL! Yea, now I can get back to training, Hope you find Poteau to your liking, beautiful place, small, homey countrfied type place. pm me when you get there,we'll get together if time allows.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Talimena drive

When you go to Poteau from Antlers drive the "Talimena Dr". It's a beautiful scenic area! I live in Idabel 45min from Antlers

Comment

Sadly home after visiting Ok and AK

We got home last week after our visit, sorry i had no internet the entire time but it was beautiful. We did go up the mountians and visited Willamena lodge. REALLY loved the mountians. We are most probably going to move either to Poteau, Mena or Waldren. Thanks for your suggestions. If you here of any one looking for a good groomer with 15 years experiance in those areas let me know. Even Part time .
        Thanks again everyone.

Comment

Grooming

Hi, I saw on your post that you are looking for a job and would possibly be moving to Poteau. I have a salon in Poteau and will be looking to hire soon. Have you decided on a town yet and when would you be able to be here?

Thanks

Bev

Comment

Working...
          X