Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Win $499 Mystery Prize - Guess the Breed Contest

Every time you post anywhere on the board 11/22/19 to 1/6/20 you get 1 ticket per post in the drawing for the prize. Subject to rules posted here. https://www.petgroomerforums.com/for...-breed-contest
2 of 2 < >

Read the Fall 2019 Issue of PetGroomer.com Magazine Online (free)

PetGroomer.com Magazine is online free. Here is your link to the most current issue https://issuu.com/petgroomer/docs/pg...cember-2019-fi
See more
See less

Ohio Groomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Wilmington??? Are you kidding me? Where did you read that? That's is so close to me it's crazy like 20 min's away Woo hoo

Originally posted by suzy6469 View Post
    Let me know too, I just saw that PetQuest will be in Wilmington OH this year I'm pretty excited only because it's only 45 mins from me. Think I'm going to finally try competing with the big kids..Really would like to meet up with some other Ohio groomers. Keep my informed.
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

OK it's getting closer =)

What day will everyone be at PetQuest so we can set up a Ohio groomers get together =)
      "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Anyone have a thought on which day you'd like to get together?

Comment

I'll be there Thurs-Sun...leaving on Sunday fairly early. So whenever works for me!

Comment

I am going to be there Sunday all day.

Comment

I'm competing on Friday and hope to be there Sat and Sunday too even if I'm not there I only live 40 mins away so let me know.
              "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
              and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
              www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

how about sunday lunch

If that sounds good I'll check out where we can go, hopefully they have a restaurant in the hotel

Comment

There is a Max and Erma's restaurant on site.

I'll be there on Saturday, only.

Comment

at the show

Well my name is eileen im in a white long sleeve shirt with blue flowers on it, if any one is infested in lunch go to the groomers helper both at 12:30

Comment

lonely!

i work alone and have for about six years! i'd like to know people who understand our world! =D

Comment

Working...
                      X