Ohio Groomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Groomers

Since haven't heard anymore on the OH-KY-IN Tristate Groomers Association, I was wondering how many would like to just get together for a meet and greet. If there are enough interested. I'll look into a place for us all to meet.
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Yes, I would love to go.

Comment

OH-KY-IN Tristate Groomer's Association

What is this you speak of? Forgive me; I don't normally lurk on this board, so I am ignorant on the subject. My boss/friend and I are in Muncie/Anderson, Indiana. We LOVE getting together with other groomers. We know some other area groomers who do also. Fill me in please!

Comment

If I know about it far enough in advance, it sounds like fun! I just need to set aside time from my schedule

Comment

I would be very interested in doing that!

Comment

Someone else was trying to put together the OH-KY-IN Tristate Groomer's Association, but I haven't heard anymore about it, but I'd really like to do a meet and great with local groomer.

Originally posted by distinctivedog View Post
            What is this you speak of? Forgive me; I don't normally lurk on this board, so I am ignorant on the subject. My boss/friend and I are in Muncie/Anderson, Indiana. We LOVE getting together with other groomers. We know some other area groomers who do also. Fill me in please!
            "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Good

I hope more want to do it. Once I know how many would be interested, I will have a place to hold it. It will most likely be held somewhere around Cincinnati. I'm hoping I can get my nephew's small hall for it, it's in Reading Ohio (about 10 min's from Cincy)

Comment

I'm pretty sure that with enough advance notice, my boss and I would be interested in meeting up, and maybe our other groomer friends as well.

Comment

OK how much advance notice would work for most of you? A month? 2 Weeks? Just so I know =D

Originally posted by distinctivedog View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that with enough advance notice, my boss and I would be interested in meeting up, and maybe our other groomer friends as well.

Comment

A month would be good.

Comment

Not very many interested it doesn't look like. I'll try again around spring or summer when it would be easier for people to travel. Stay safe everyone, and take care.

Comment

Petquest 2011

It would be nice if a group could get together and meet at Petquest this year....that's about the only time that I'm up in that area and I'd love to mingle with fellow groomers Would that work?

Comment

That would work

Comment

keep us updated!

If there will be a meeting at Petquest, I'd love to know about it, b/c I will for sure be there! Keep us posted about details

Comment

Let me know too, I just saw that PetQuest will be in Wilmington OH this year I'm pretty excited only because it's only 45 mins from me. Think I'm going to finally try competing with the big kids..Really would like to meet up with some other Ohio groomers. Keep my informed.
                              "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                              and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                              www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Working...
                              X