No announcement yet.

Hey Ohioans . . . Let's Get Acquainted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be interested in talking with your friend.

Originally posted by pinkpoodle View Post
    A friend of mine just moved from California to Mainville Ohio and she is looking for a groomer...any takers???
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Hi!

I'm Corella, From southern ohio. Portsmouth to be exact, but i live in the little village of Minford about 20 minutes from Portsmouth.

I Just opened up my own business in Portsmouth as a part of Shawnee Animal Clinic, the best animal hospital around. Its been steadily growing and my life has never been better.

I've been in the grooming business for 5 years now, taken breaks in between but finally got back into everything fully in 2008. I've learned from the best and because of that training I was able to open up this business. It's been going amazingly and I have never been more busy in my life. I went from 2 days a week to 6 days a week in the past 3 months. If i could work on sunday i would, lol. I'm only 21 so being able to have my own business, do what I love doing and make great money doing it is absolutely amazing in the recession!

I am married to the most amazing man in the world and we've been together for 6 years now. I have 5 amazing pets. Baby (a long haired chihuahua) Shadow (rotty) Toto (cairn) Zappy (Short haired tabby) Hopper (New zealand white rabbit) I love them with all my heart and its amazing what I have been able to do in such a short time..

Some may say I am weird but I am also a recently converted Buddhist. I love what buddhism has done for me lately!

Ok i have talked WAY too long...

Comment

Hey all I'm in Columbus and have been grooming for just over 7 years now. I've moved around the country a lot and have also groomed in Indiana, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. I currently work in a town north of Columbus. It's a heck of a commute for me, but I'm working for one of my best friends and I love it. I love the place, love all the ladies that work there, and love the animals. I'm hoping to get my own business going in the next year or so, so wish me luck!

Comment

Well hello all. I'm in north canton ohio home of the Hoover vaccum :-) I bought my grooming business water weekend 2001 with no experience (I do have hairdressing experience) the previous owner stayed on and trained me for 6 weeks. Stayed a store front/home run business until April 21030th when we built a trailer and went mobile. I'm LOVING it. I only know of 2 other mobile groomers one in Akron, and one in medina. My business has grown leaps and bounds in the last year. With my hubby and I both being self employed it's awesome because we share responsibility in raising our 2 children ( 2 & 4 yrs old) I'm new to the forum so it's nice to read all about you all and to have a place to ask questions and get real world answers.

Comment

Working...
          X