Hi fellow ND Groomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi fellow ND Groomers

I'm in West Fargo. Is there anybody out there?

Im in Bis!!

Comment

I'm in Jamestown / Gackle! Gosh...it's been forever since either of you were on, but it's nice to know we DO have groomers out here! Regardless of how it seems.

~Garnet

Comment

Hi there I'm near St Cloud Minnesota and I have a couple of people that are from my hometown who work up in North Dakota. I hear that groomers are hard to find. I do a few of them that are in the oilfield and the dogs are really filthy when they get in. I'd say those of you that work on them regularly should be getting paid well. Wish you well!

Comment

Hiya Foxy!
          IF we were out by the oil fields we would be making BIG $! Sadly, my little corner of the state would rather drive 1.5 hours, and book their appts 2 months in advance than pay an extra $5. This keeps our prices pretty ridiculously low. Out by Williston though they're almost DOUBLE what we're charging!

Comment

I am out in Minot! It's crazy up here!!

Comment

Sparkle, that it is! Glad to see there's more of us in the area than I thought. Conquering the wild west, one bow at a time :-p

Comment

Hi there! I'm in Williston and just starting to get a mobile unit ready! Are you guys mobile or have a salon?

Comment

Hello everyone. I am also in North Dakota. I am just east of Minot about 50 miles. I am mobile which comes with its own set of hurdles. Glad to have found this board!

Comment

Hello MMRK!

Comment

Working...
                    X