Mobile Maintainence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Maintainence

Im a mobile groomer in the Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay, Cary...areas...putting a lot of miles on my new van i know. Looking for any information on where to go for maintainence, for example the generator the only place i know of is in kenly and really dont like them nor like driving out there cause it takes them all day for a tune up. I think i finally found a tire place after extensive searching in knightdale. But any info especially about the generator would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Courtney
    Paws n' Fur Details Mobile Grooming

Great place to have generator work done is Midway Tire & Auto in Sanford. It would be a drive for you but no further than going to Kenly. The owner is Craig and the generator tech is Alan. They are very professional and get you in and out in record time. Knowing you are a business, they are sensitive to that and will get the work done in a timely manner. Just had tune up on mine and it is working like a charm. There addresss is 1518 Westover Drive, Sanford 27330. Their number is 919-774-1944. Telll them Marilyn (Pawfection Mobile Grooming) sent you.

Good luck!!

Marilyn

Comment

Thanks!

Took the van to get a tune up a few weeks ago and all went very smoothly and quickly. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X