Charlotte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte?

I was just wondering if there are any mobile groomers on here from Charlotte? I have only seen 2 (driving around Charlotte) 1 was Aussie and the other was a trailer but I don't remember the name.

One of my clients lives in Charlotte part time and she knows of 6 different companies who she has tried not including Aussie. We actually had this conversation a week ago. And those are the ones in her area which is South Park ? Or something similar sounding.

Comment

Thank you. I was just wondering, no one seems to have websites.

Comment

char

I'm in charlotte. I work the south part of charlotte. Where does your client live? Is there home in charlotte, like her 2nd home?

Comment

Hello dogears,

This is Marti in Charlotte w/Marti's Mobile Pet Spa. I am long overdue in having another get-together with other mobile groomers in this area. My website is martismobilepetspa.com and I would love to speak to anyone interested in getting together as a group for dinner and conversation. I am very full and am constantly referring new clients to other mobile groomers!

Comment

Marti , I looked at your website and you look really familiar! Did you live in Maryland/VA?

Comment

Working...
            X