No announcement yet.

HI from Holly Springs NC (near raleigh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI from Holly Springs NC (near raleigh)

Hi,
    I'm a mobile groomer and have been in the area for 2 yrs. I'd LOVE to meet other groomers around the area. It would be fun to get together. It would also be nice to be able to refer other groomers when people call and want me to come to North Raleigh!!!! I don't go that far. If anyone ever wants to meet up, holla!
    -Anda

I'm from Ohio, so I'm no help to you LOL But I just wanted to welcome you to the board =)
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Hey Anda!

Good to see another NC'er on the board

I'm about 45 minutes from Raleigh, but hopefully we can all plan a get together some time soon!

Comment

I would LOVE to have a meetup. I'm in Chapel Hill!

-Carrie

Comment

Hey, Anda.

I'm mobile in N. Raleigh, so I'll send folks your way if you send them mine! Do you have a size limit? Do you take cats? What area do you cover?

You can just pm me with all that info. Also, Downtown Dogs handles up my way too.

Comment

I'm from the Garner/Clayton area and would love to have the phone numbers and business names for you Raleigh mobile groomers. I frequently get calls from Raleigh and that is outside of my service area & I would be happy to give them your phone number & business name. You can PM me if you like.

Jean

Comment

Welcome!

Just wanted to say welcome to the group! I am from western Nc, there are only a few of us out in this area. At least that I know of. But,Welcome! I am about 4 or so hours from Raleigh too. <3

Comment

HEY ANDA!! (c;

Glad to see you on here! Sorry I'm replying really really late! You still need to get me your email addy so I can send you information about stuff.

I miss you - we need to hang out sometime soon.

- Kristen

Comment

You're not the latest reply

We're from south east raleigh and really travel way too far from clayton to cary to a few (which we'd like to get rid of) in north raleigh. It would be great if we could find some time to meet up with everyone. Sunday's are the best for us we work Saturdays more than we'd like to admit.

Comment

I have a friend who lives in Wake Forest with a Husky Mix that she is looking for a mobile groomer. Anyone interested? If so, send me your contact info and I will give it to her.

Comment

For Pet's Sake

Hi everyone: I have my mobile grooming business in the Wake Forest, North Raleigh area. I started it in Jan 08, and despite the dismal economy it grew very fast. My daughter-in-law joined me in July so we are still taking new customers. My number is
                      252-478-5600 and I have a web site: groompetmobile.com . Is everyone enjoying the snow? I'm planning on taking a snow day tomorrow.

Comment

welcome Heronlady

Comment

Snow day for me as well. I have already called my Monday appts and re-scheduled. Not chancing my van out on the slick roads and me falling on the icy steps and sidewalks.

Comment

Originally posted by heronlady View Post
                            Hi everyone: I have my mobile grooming business in the Wake Forest, North Raleigh area. I started it in Jan 08, and despite the dismal economy it grew very fast. My daughter-in-law joined me in July so we are still taking new customers. My number is
                            252-478-5600 and I have a web site: groompetmobile.com . Is everyone enjoying the snow? I'm planning on taking a snow day tomorrow.

Thanks heronlady! I sent your phone number and website address to my friend in Wake Forest. Hope she calls you and you book an appt!

Comment

Working...
                            X