Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomer needed west side of Albuquerque NM

Hello,

I have a customer moving out to Albuquerque next week. She will be looking for someone to groom her cockapoo, Yoschi. He's about 35 lbs and is kept in a simple #7 or #5 clip.

Yoschi has come a long way with me. He's good for me to groom now, but he has a history of cage aggression and biting for nails. He stands like a trooper for me and never gives me any grief so long as I am firm but fair with him. I use Cesar Millan's "shhht", etc.

Mom is great. She's always cheerful, reliable and concerned about Yoschi's behaviour and my well-being.

,PS. It's kinda weird that this is the first post in the New Mexico Groomers section, don'tcha think?
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Bump...........

Anyone out there? Anyone?!? Bueller, Bueller?
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

new to NM

Just found this link curious to see if there are any groomers out there who want to chat. I am in Tijeras, NM

Comment

Working...
      X