Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Win $499 Mystery Prize - Guess the Breed Contest

Every time you post anywhere on the board 11/22/19 to 1/6/20 you get 1 ticket per post in the drawing for the prize. Subject to rules posted here. https://www.petgroomerforums.com/for...-breed-contest
2 of 2 < >

Read the Fall 2019 Issue of PetGroomer.com Magazine Online (free)

PetGroomer.com Magazine is online free. Here is your link to the most current issue https://issuu.com/petgroomer/docs/pg...cember-2019-fi
See more
See less

I need a great Wheaten Terrier groomer in Central Jersey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a great Wheaten Terrier groomer in Central Jersey.

I'm not a groomer but I do need a great Wheaten Terrier groomer in Central Jersey. Am I in the right place? I can't seem to find any answers to my question anywhere else so i decided to try this forum. If you can recommend a correct forum please let me know but if anyone can help me here, I'd really appreciate it.

I've been taking my baby to a well know pet store chain for years but the last couple of years they've gotten pretty bad and they're hacking my baby up. They don't seem to keep their groomers very long and I think that's the reason why. I really like the classic show cut but I would like to have it modified to a more manageble style.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Yes

I believe you will find someone here. The administrator here may point you to a place where there are listings on this board, too, but a referral is a great thing to have, so just check back and see who can come up with a great Wheaten person near you.

Be prepared for a specialty person to expect your dog done every 4 weeks to keep the Wheaten style, even modified to a pet trim. There is a lot of leg hair on thos beasties to get matted up if it's not tended to on the recommended schedule! (And then there's the face.... lol).

Good luck.

Comment

I know lots of people in NJ but would need to know what part of Central Jersey you are in....
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Bring her to me - is she thinning sheared completely? Pet trim? Where in central - I am smack dab in the middle right by six flags. You can visit my site and contact me at Bubblesaway.com

Comment

Hey! I'm in Howell at a vet hospital, most of my SCWTs are usually kept pretty short with teddy bear faces. But here is my one that gets slightly fuller legs and traditional style that is still manageable. The pics are 1 before (but after bath & brush out) and 2 after. Most of my clients in general come in every 3-4 weeks alternating full haircuts with bath&tidy. Hope you find what you are looking for!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jamaisvu,
            Where you able to find a groomer for your Wheaten? I am in PA about 10 minutes from the NJ-PA border along I-95 corridor. I am also looking for a groomer for my Wheaten. Could you e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Comment

SCWT Groomer

Hi, My name is Renee & I am The Groomer at "The [email protected]" in Red Bank, Monmouth County, NJ If you haven't found a groomer yet, give us a call! 732-747-8744 I have many wheaton clients

Comment

What about Elite Pet Spa? That's Olga's shop and she is amazing. She's in the Morristown area.
                www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Hi,

I'm in East Windsor and I'm wondering if you're still grooming Wheaten Terriers. I like the picture of the wheaten you groomed. Can you please let me know where you are. TY.

Comment

Working...
                  X