Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pesticide Commercial Applicator License?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pesticide Commercial Applicator License?

Hey guys, I'm in the process of getting all my ducks in a row to start my own mobile grooming business in NJ. When I was going over any/all permits and licenses I would need, I came across this one: Pesticide Applicator License. It says there's a "core" exam and then a "category" exam that pertains to your type of pesticide - category 8F is pet groomers.

Is this something most groomers have? I've never heard of it before. I don't want to be in violation of anything when I get going.

Thanks in advance!

hmmm

what is this? I never heard of it and don't have one. But I dont find it necessary to apply pesticides to pets..?

Stephen: Just to throw this in I have heard of this in a small number of states under various names.

Comment

If you are going to apply anything to some one else pet and charge them to kill or remove fleas/ ticks you need the license. It doesn't matter what it is , natural or artificial chemical, if it is used to kill or repel bugs it's a pesticide. The test is easy if you study the manuals.

Comment

depending on the state you work in I use only natural product no chemicals nor pesticides I was able to go without getting this particular license in my area.

Comment

Working...
        X