north jersey groomers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north jersey groomers?

are there any out there besides wetnoze and I?????????????????
    I have a lot of potential clients I would like to refer out.............

hi my name is jennifer i live in jersey city and i work in a shop in jersey city to. i'm hoping to open a shop in jersy city in the next 6 months

Comment

I think there are some new ones but they don't go online which is a shame.
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I think you need to post something in the mobile or general section telling people there is a state by state section. I don't always check more then that far to see what is new. I just happened to see this today because I had more time to look around.

Comment

I am not a mobile groomer but own a Salon in East Rutherford. If you would like to refer, please refer away. I've been in biz 10 years and am losing so many customer's dog to cancer..it is an epidemic in this area. You can contact me at [email protected]. I'd love to meet groomers in my area or beyond to discuss issues and get some new ideas.

Comment

residential

terriers only- hand plucking
            terrierific.net

Comment

Wow, that many from cancer? Very unfortunate to hear. I have seen many & have groomed all over the NJ & metro area for the past 13 yrs., but do not own my own shop so haven't realized a trend, but agree it IS very widespread. Likewise, I can be reached via aol.com with the samename posted here. Best of luck to all.

Comment

Hi:
                I have a Salon in Emerson,NJ and would also like to discuss issues and share ideas

Comment

A big Hello from Northern NJ!

Hello Everyone!
                  Glad I found some locals online. lol.

Comment

Nice to find like minded folks. We just joined the forum we run a mobile grooming business in Northern New Jersey. www.groomserviceinc.com. Just thought we would introduce ourselves.

Renee, Joe & Ella Bella

Comment

Working...
                    X