GroomFest Missouri!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GroomFest Missouri!

I am hosting a 2 hour class, "Caring for the Canine Coat", as well as co-hosting a techniques class, "Asian Flair"- on Japanese inspired trims and special touches for the salon- at the upcoming Groomers Fair in St. Louis, MO.
    The date for this trade show, which will have a 2 tiered all breed grooming competition and a full day of classes (not to mention all day SHOPPING!), is set for Sunday, June 24th. The venue for this event will again be at the beautiful AKC Museum just outside of St. Louis. The trade show starts at 9am and will be open into the evening.
    In addition, Scott Wasserman will also be hosting a very info packed "Totally Terriers" class from 9am to 11am to kick off the day.
    I invite everyone to come out to this event and spend a day learning and relaxing, oh,,, and SHOPPING!
    For more info on this event, simply visit www.stlgroomfest.com
    And a special thank you from me to the MO Groomers Association founder, Jessica Uzzetta, for all of her hard work!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Whoooohoooo! I'll be there! Jessica???? Didn't we work together??? Message me :-) :-)

Comment

When is it? The website has the dates for 2013. This may be my first seminar ever! How exciting

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
        The date for this trade show, which will have a 2 tiered all breed grooming competition and a full day of classes (not to mention all day SHOPPING!), is set for Sunday, June 24th. The venue for this event will again be at the beautiful AKC Museum just outside of St. Louis. The trade show starts at 9am and will be open into the evening.
        I mean I see this part ( here) but the website still says the July dates for registration and event and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
        X