MN Groomers Shout out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN Groomers Shout out

Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow MN groomers. Good morning and Happy Grooming today!

Hello from another MN Groomer.

Comment

Right back at ya! It's a beautiful day here today

Comment

Hi

I'm not yet a groomer. I am doing home self study and just have done a little trimming 'practicing' on my Morkie puppy. She was my inspriation for becoming a groomer for my second career.

Anyone here going to the Super Seesion on Sunday? I've never been to one before and don't know what to expect.

Too bad the nice weather yesterday has left us.

Comment

Welcome to the world of grooming. Hopefully we can build a community of groomers. Where are you all located? I live in Monticello but am currently working in St. Louis Park.

Comment

I live in Eden Prairie. And plan to work 'house call' in EP, Chanhassen and southern Minnetonka.

Comment

Wow, there are a few of us...I am in Coon Rapids...

Comment

Hellow from South Haven

I am going to the Super Groom on Sunday in Mpls. It should be fun and a great learning opportunity. This is my first time. I groom out of my home. Welcome!

Comment

Hey from the small town of Rushford (but I actually groom at a vet clinic in WI)!
                  Won't be making it this Sunday

Comment

I will be in Minneapolis on Saturday evening

Dear MN Groomers,

I will be with Jay Scruggs and Sue Zecco at their sold out Super Styling Sessions at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis North 2200 Freeway Blvd on Sunday October 11th. I am coming in on Saturday and would love to meet any PG.com MN groomers.

As an added surprise I will be introducing Dr. RK Anderson inventor of the Gentle Leader® head collar to the audience. Dr. Anderson is my mentor and advisor. Without him there would be no Groomers Helper®.

We will have plenty of Groomers Helpers, 1" Arms and Clamps and my new 5/8" grooming Hot Pink and Purple Groomers Helper loops. Minnesota Rocks!

Chuck

Comment

Somehow I missed this post. I'm in Southern MN. Mankato to be exact. I also went to Super Styling Sessions. It was great fun. How many of you would be interested in getting together? I would love to hang out with other groomers from the area. Maybe even travel to some shows together. Hey does anyone know if the MN Association is still in effect? I tried emailing someone on this but never got a response back.

Comment

Hello from the very very southeast corner of Minnesota, about 30 minutes from Wisconsin and 30 minutes from Iowa to be exact. There are lots of MN groomers here.

Comment

i am like a kid in a candy store, more groomers like me!

Originally posted by Peaster View Post
                          Welcome to the world of grooming. Hopefully we can build a community of groomers. Where are you all located? I live in Monticello but am currently working in St. Louis Park.
                          I too worked in SLP, maybe same place, did you know there is or will be a new store in Monticello soon?

Comment

New Store in Monticello

I heard from a friend that a new Petsomething is opening in Monticello in March 2010. Isn't the weather beautiful here today!!!

Comment

hi! thats the one. yes the weather is great, just returned from Bemiji area. total sunshine all week. back to work soon

Comment

Working...
                              X