Snow Snow Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Snow Snow

For all you fellow michiganders, I hate snow. We just got dumped on with about 10 inches and it is still coming down. I had a completely booked week and the calls are steadily coming in that people won't be coming out. I offer a service to pick up dogs and take them back to my shop. I have a 4x4 Tahoe so i have crates in my cargo area and you wouldn't believe, the cancellations are stopping....just had to vent a minute about this stupid snow.
    Daniel

Yup...I am with ya! It started snowing about 3 hours ago here and it should be at least 12 inches by this time tomorrow. I live in the country and with the Road Commission cutbacks my road will be the last to be plowed. Prolly sometime tomorrow evening, if I'm lucky! That means, because my salon is at home, I will have to reschedule everyone. *sigh* Plus I have to get on the snow suit and get on the quad and plow.......I hate plowing! My driveway is about a mile long and curvy and hilly............grrrrrrrr. I need spring.
    Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
    Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Oh your so lucky you only got 10 inches. We had 27 and now another 18-24 is falling.
      Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Lost ShihTzu

Tee Hee... I know about the snow, so does my little pet customer Chloe, a small ShihTzu... Her mom is elderly and couldn't bring her to me because of the snow and I told her I would pick her up. We get to my house and I let her jump out of my vehicle (with leash of course) and the snow was over her head...She just looks at me with those little brown eyes and I know she said "What the he.......ck"... after the first initial shock...she starts running and making tunnels in the snow... What a snow ball she was when I got her in shop... Too funny....

Stay safe everyone !!!!

Comment

we feel you-always. I stopped listening to the Yoopers forcast because it either doesn't say anything or says 1-3 inches. In Yooper-land that equates to 3-4 feet (on a bi-daily basis)

Comment

I was sick of snow in Aug and it hadn't even snowed yet lol.. We live here why again? oh yeh now I remember ,No hurricanes ,No earthquakes, most bugs hibernate at least 5 months of the year, so they are not super sized ewww .if we get 1 inch of snow the state does not close.. Ok I hate the cold as must as anyone else does however it sure beats the alternative.. we here in Michigan know for a fact Hell freezes over every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy17 View Post
              Tee Hee... I know about the snow, so does my little pet customer Chloe, a small ShihTzu... Her mom is elderly and couldn't bring her to me because of the snow and I told her I would pick her up. We get to my house and I let her jump out of my vehicle (with leash of course) and the snow was over her head...She just looks at me with those little brown eyes and I know she said "What the he.......ck"... after the first initial shock...she starts running and making tunnels in the snow... What a snow ball she was when I got her in shop... Too funny....

Stay safe everyone !!!!

My 60 lb golden mix fell in over her head in a snowbank. I laughed my @$$ off!!!

Then there's my husky. He just stands in the snow in won't come in. Crazy dog.

Comment

It's so weird to hear everyone talking about blizzards when up here in Maine we haven't gotten hit at ALL yet this time, knock on wood.

Comment

Working...
                X