• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any groomers in MA...

on this board? any going to NEPGP?

introduction

Hi,

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided it was time to introduce myself. I have been grooming for 16 years, the last 4 in a shop in my home. I have 2 German Shepherds and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and compete in rally and obedience trials. I really enjoy all the blogs and the wealth of information that everyone is so willing to share. Thanks !
    cheryl
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi -- I'm not in MA, but in RI. I just wanted to say you have such beautiful dogs Shepherdmom!!!

Comment

shepherd mom - your babies are just gorgeous!! What a beautiful pic. Where are you in MA?

Comment

How's business?

We're starting to fill up with the nice weather. This recession's getting old! But so far 2010 is up compared to 2008 and 2009. How's everybody doing?

Comment

missed it

Haven't seen this thread in ages. Thanks for the compliments on my pups. They are the light of my life.

Dirty Harry, I am in Webster which is right on the CT border. Where are you ?

Business was the usual slow for me in February and early March but has picked up and am back to being fully booked. Of course now the weather has turned beautiful and I would be happy for some time off but it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
            X