ME only me in IOwa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME only me in IOwa

I just wondered is there anyone out there, I know I am not the only groomer in this state. Graduated from Terri's Dogstyling anyone else?

Did go there, but groom just down the road from there. That is where I pick up my foster puppies and kittens!

Comment

yeah

glad you responded was feeling a little lonely

Comment

I'm in Iowa

I'm here and I know there's got to be more of us!

Comment

I'm here too. You can check out my site at minicowfarm.com, click on my grooming logo at the top of the page.
          I'm in southeast Iowa. Been grooming 15 yrs.

Comment

Hey hey hey! I know this is an old thread, but I'm in this area!! I only live about 20 minutes from Terri's.

Comment

I'm here! I live in the Des Moines area!

Comment

I used to live in Okoboji in NW Iowa but now back in my hometown of Sioux Falls, SD

Comment

yea

wow was really surprised to see this back lol. Glad to hear from all of you any of you going to the grooming show in Kansas City?

Comment

Ooo, when is the show in Kansas City?? Might still be a bit far for me but I would be really curious to go if I can work it out!

Comment

groom classic

its may 4 thru 6 I have been to it about six years ago it was my first show, loved it , totally addicted to going to shows. lol I have been to the one in chicago for the last five years. My hubby just hates august I can't wait to tell him he may dislike may as well ( pun intended)

Comment

I'm going! ) Been there a few years back. Excited to do some shopping.

Comment

Hi,
                          I am in West Des Moines.

Comment

I just recently move to Sioux City Iowa from South Dakota. I will be starting my business soon, hopefully things will go well. I just got financed for a small personal loan to start my housecall grooming business and I will be getting tools tomorrow....Im pretty excited. I ordered some stuff online tonight...tomorrow I go to Sioux Falls to groomers choice to get some supplies and equipment. Wish me luck

Comment

Hi all, My name is Amy i am moving to the Iowa area. I am from wisconsin and my husband got a job near clinton. I was wondering if there was any one in the area needed a extra groomer. Other wise i would just like to know other groomers in the area, Its a ways from Home and i would like to have some groomers to talk to. Amy

Comment

Working...
                              X